Hey lovelies, long time no see. 🙂
I’ve been quite busy lately and there’s not always time to post regularly, even though I really want to. But you know, things like that happen in life when you have to juggle kids, a dog, a job and a few side projects. So, to make sure all my readers get the promised new cool tips, tricks and advice, I decided to provide the opportunity for talented writers to showcase their work on my blog.
There are plenty of categories you can choose from, including:
- Home improvement
- Interior design
- Home decor
- Lifestyle tips
- Cleaning tips
- Gardening tips and cool projects
- Tips on raising children
- Cool meals for kids
- Fun activities for kids
- Cool Australian events
And everything around that!
I love providing all kinds of advice for families through my blog, so all kinds of interesting and well-researched topics will be considered.
How to Become a Guest Author?
- Drop me a line at jane[dot]wilson911[@]gmail[dot]com and present some topic ideas.
- Give me some time to review your submission. I can be slow, sorry about that. 🙂
- I will get back to you via email and we’ll discuss it.
Which Are the General Quality Rules I Follow?
Like with everything in life, there are rules for posting on my blog. I follow them all the time to ensure my readers get the best quality possible. Here are a few of the most important ones:
- I have to pre-approve the topic;
- The topic needs to be new to the blog;
- The post has to be unique, nothing copied;
- Avoid promotional texts. You can reference a company only if it’s relevant;
- Links to authority sources are good for the piece;
- I like long and exhaustive articles, but that depends on the extensiveness of the topic;
- Social sharing of your article is encouraged. I will share it, so why not you too? 🙂
- I also love developing deeper connections with my guest authors, so prepare to become friends! ♥